

Look closely...both Ellen (bottom) and Sophie (top) have them. Ellen's are fading and Sophie's are a little fresher. Nonetheless, they both sport some bruises in the center of their foreheads. Interestingly, it was not from bumping into each other that caused it (and yet they still got them in the same place). We're active around here!
4 comments:
The girls look like they are getting big! I'm glad you guys are active even if it means bumps & bruises.
I remember my legs having tons of bruises all summer long when I was a kid.
Look at those sweet faces! Seems like they are on the go more and more these days. Can't wait to spend a week with them on vacation!
Bumps and bruises only last a little while and build character.
Besides, nothing could mar Ellen's and Sophie's sweet countenance.
I just found out that a friend of mine's daughter is having twins. I told her it is going to be GREAT! Made me think of you :) Love you!! ...geri
Post a Comment