



Last week at Corinne's tumbling class they invited parents to come in and take pictures, and to see the gymnastics equipment and instruction up close. Brett took her to class so he was able to get these few pictures of Corinne. And to anyone looking for a worthwhile investment for their children--I would highly recommend
this place. The instruction is excellent and the learning that takes place is invaluable. It's SO much more than just tumbling...its learning about balance, spatial awareness, coordination, self esteem, and of course fundamental gymnastics skills and etiquette. Corinne has grown, quite literally, by leaps and bounds.
4 comments:
Those are great pics. I look forward to visiting class and seeing Corinne participate in person.
Good job on pics, Dad.
FUN! Thanks for sharing the pics, she looks like she is having such a good time.
Corinne looks so grown up! I am really impressed with everything Corinne has learned from Tumblebess and I especially love her enthusiasm for all her new skills and tricks. She seems to be a natural at it!
I enjoyed going to Tumblebees with you & Corinne. And I really loved watching C come home and practice what she learned at Tumblebees (and doing it with her too).
Post a Comment