Sunday, May 29, 2011

Preview


Recently we got a little preview of what's to come when we hit the beach for vacation with the Schatz family in its entirety--all 17 of us. And by all indications Corinne (and the rest of us) will have a great time. Each of the Schatz boys has a daughter in these pictures and they range in age from 2 1/2 to C being 3 1/2. I'll just say it makes for comical conversations and lots of laughter. A few mischievous acts as well, I might add. But what fun! We can't wait for a week of cousin time.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

What fun! The 3 little girls are as cute as can be together. Am sure this weekend only adds to the excitement of anticipating vacation.

Aunt Marce said...

Looks like the Three Musketeers! Should be a great vacation. (Corinne looks so grown up! And is Ella the spitting image of Leah, or what?! Too cute.)

Aunt Laura said...

I second Aunt Marcey's comments... It's great to grow up with cousins of the same age.