Our family was riding in the car a few days ago and I looked back to see this: Ellen and Sophie attempting to reach out for one another and hold hands. (Either that or take each other's toy!) Their personalities are so very different that they don't really follow one another around the house or play with one another all that often. We catch them just every once in a while interacting together in an intentional way. But when they do, it is a sweet moment and it makes us excited to watch their "twin-ness" come out.
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Hand Holding
Our family was riding in the car a few days ago and I looked back to see this: Ellen and Sophie attempting to reach out for one another and hold hands. (Either that or take each other's toy!) Their personalities are so very different that they don't really follow one another around the house or play with one another all that often. We catch them just every once in a while interacting together in an intentional way. But when they do, it is a sweet moment and it makes us excited to watch their "twin-ness" come out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's a sweet picture. I'm curious and looking forward to observing their twin-ness too as they grow up. I wonder what they talk about when they are in their cribs?
Such a cool photo and a sweet moment.
A picture worth framing for sure!
That's so touching - Makes me miss my sister!
Post a Comment