
We spent most of today driving home from beach vacation #1 of 2011 and then unpacking our minivan. But I know one thing for sure: our girls LOVE their daddy, and it goes without saying that Brett loves each of them immensely. In fact, when we were reflecting on vacation during our long drive home Brett told me that his favorite thing about vacation was spending some one-on-one time with each of the girls. It is such a gift for me to watch Corinne, Ellen and Sophie with Brett. I can't adequately express how thankful I am that they have a dad who wants to pour into them every day. Their lives are so blessed by that and I am as well. Happy Father's Day!
3 comments:
This is a picture of 1 Grrr8 Dad! No wonder his girls are crazy about him (I am too).
I always appreciated how mom and dad made a point of spending time with each of us individually when we were growing up. And I know Corinne, Ellen and Sophie are benefitting from the same thing. These sweet girls are wonderful reflections of their amazing parents!
Happy belated Father's Day. I should have said that on on Saturday!? A terrific Dad indeed. Those are three lucky girls.
Post a Comment