Friday, June 24, 2011

Taking it All In



The other way we rolled on the island was with bikes and a bike trailer. Pretty fun! Two kids could fit in the trailer and they all took turns. We also saw a ton of sea life and wild life on the island: alligators, jellyfish, horseshoe crabs, deer, and more. Corinne and I actually watched as a crab surprised us and crawled right out from inside one of her shoes on the beach one morning!

4 comments:

The McClains said...

You have so many great pictures! I'm glad you had such a great vacation!!!

geri said...

I just read through all the vacation blogs - WOW sounds wonderful. Well except the trip to the DR - glad that worked out ok. Thanks for sharing it all!

Aunt Laura said...

Kiawah Island was a great place for a vacation. I loved the sand dunes & the wildlife that I saw: heron, pelicans, alligators, sea turtle (well the tracks anyway), jellyfish & crabs. I did not like the mosquitoes.

aunt marce said...

I loved seeing the girls discover and experience the new surroundings! They are curious, inquisitive, and adventurous, each in her own way and to her own degree.