And what vacation is complete without a "kazoo parade"?! Come on, it's the grand finale to all beach vacations. Try it! (A huge thanks to Lynn for all the fun games, balls, kazoos, and countless other surprises you brought for the week--you think of everything and it was so great to spend the week with you!) This is our kazoo parade on our last evening all together! And then one last picture the morning we left the island. Gosh, why does it already feel like so long ago?
Yes, it goes fast - but with all the great pictures you took you can just keep re-living it! Great job and thanks for sharing so many with us, makes me feel like I got some time in the sun! Love ya!! ...geri
The kazoo parade! What a great group. I love you guys and enjoyed our vacation together. It was just what I needed - beach, adorable nieces & the rest of the family, a bbq, even a good thunderstorm, fun game of"Loaded Question", and more. xo
3 comments:
Yes, it goes fast - but with all the great pictures you took you can just keep re-living it! Great job and thanks for sharing so many with us, makes me feel like I got some time in the sun! Love ya!! ...geri
The kazoo parade! What a great group. I love you guys and enjoyed our vacation together. It was just what I needed - beach, adorable nieces & the rest of the family, a bbq, even a good thunderstorm, fun game of"Loaded Question", and more. xo
See, Laura! I knew you loved playing Loaded Questions! Ha. Dutch people:)
Post a Comment