



What a difference a year makes. Now we have three trick-or-treat-ers and way too much candy!Corinne was totally keyed up for Halloween night this year, and Ellen and Sophie were quick learners. They each held on to a select few pieces of candy-- for dear life --the whole evening. Ellen was Pooh and Sophie was Tigger and my favorite part of their costumes was the rounded belly that poked out in front. A great time for all!
5 comments:
It was such fun to see the girls enjoying Halloween! Sun Crest is a perfect street for the girls where the neighbors delight in interacting with Corinne, Ellen and Sophie and remarking on their costumes and big they have gotten! One neighbor even came outside to talk with Corinne and the little ones! Bet next year will be even more fun!
Cute costumes!! Everyone looks adorable.
I especially like the photo of the girls waiting for someone to answer their door. And I am laughing at the thought of Ellen and Sophie holding tightly onto a few select pieces of candy all evening. Very funny!
Yea!! I was hoping you would have pics up this morning. You are fast and I appreciate it. So fun to see them having such a good time and looking so adorable.
That is so cute! The costumes turned out great!! :-)
What a sight! Corinne looks so happy -- like a girl who loves her costume & Halloween. E & S are awfully cute. I wish those trick or treaters had shown up on my doorstep. Thanks for making me smile.
Post a Comment