Sophie (blue pants) and Ellen love to play ball. They are both really good at throwing it (no kidding) and they are also good at taking things from each other. However, we noticed months ago that when they have something that they don't want anyone else to get they automatically turn away and shield the coveted object while they walk or play. And have I mentioned that they have both gotten very good at throwing tantrums?! Oh my. It has been quite a learning experience for Brett and I since Corinne never threw a tantrum until she was 2 1/2--and even then it was a total walk in the park compared to Ellen's and Sophie's. All I can say is: watch out! The doctor said it's "normal" but geez...they're just now 17 months old! It's quite a show. But they are doing so many fun things now that it's just so entertaining around our house these days. They still not don't say many words, although Ellen will answer "yeah" for yes and both of the girls shake their head for yes and for no. They communicate quite well with us even if it's not with their own words. It's quite endearing to see Ellen take Sophie her cup or vice-versa. Ellen and Sophie are so different, and even more different from Corinne. And yet all of them have a sweet side.
4 comments:
Mimi
said...
I have been waiting for some new pictures and these are great, as usual! So much fun to watch the girls play together. Especially cute to see Ellen laughing out loud with Sophie as they play. No wonder I like visiting at your house!
4 comments:
I have been waiting for some new pictures and these are great, as usual! So much fun to watch the girls play together. Especially cute to see Ellen laughing out loud with Sophie as they play. No wonder I like visiting at your house!
Sophie and Ellen are hilarious! And cute too.
OMG those are the cutest pictures - they have me smiling :) As for the temper tantrums.... just know this stage too will pass!!
Love ya!
The girls are getting so big!
Post a Comment