What an adorable picutre! And I am sooooo jealous - please have some skyline for me:)Betsy I LOVE that you always have your camera with you - you get the cutest unplanned pictures!!...geri
I've noticed the last few months that Corinne is more than okay with having her picture taken. She poses & is great at flashing that big adorable smile.
Darling picture!!
Definitely three little angels.
Cute, cute, and cute! You have three beautiful kids.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What an adorable picutre! And I am sooooo jealous - please have some skyline for me:)
Betsy I LOVE that you always have your camera with you - you get the cutest unplanned pictures!!
...geri
I've noticed the last few months that Corinne is more than okay with having her picture taken. She poses & is great at flashing that big adorable smile.
Darling picture!!
Definitely three little angels.
Cute, cute, and cute! You have three beautiful kids.
Post a Comment