
Ellen found a new lap to sit on the other day! Ellen is famous for backing up into our laps --walking backwards to us from miles away it seems (which is why it is so funny) -- when she wants to sit in our lap for us to read a book. One morning before we packed up to take C to school Ellen pulled her "backing up move" on Corinne! It was so funny to witness and Corinne just went with it. C thought it was pretty great and read Ellen the book, too.
3 comments:
I want to see Ellen backing up in person. And of course, I love that she wants to be read to... Corinne is readying already? ; )
This is just too cute! How smart of Ellen to assume that Corinne would read to her and how sweet of Corinne to accept the request and tell Ellen the story!
Good job, Mom, on capturing and sharing the event!
That's so sweet. I love that Ellen has figured out that Corinne can read to her! I like talking to my sisters about books we have read or want to read. I hope Corinne, Ellen and Sophie will have that same connection with each other.
Post a Comment