Friday, May 10, 2013

A Contrast in Naps


That would be Ellen who has made a habit lately of falling asleep at the top of our stairs for her naps (long story...) And the next picture is Sophie taking a nap. Can you find her? Look closely but I promise she's there. Her bed is literally piled 5 dolls/animals/blankets high with a wee bit of sleeping room for her. I mean, really?! These girls are something else! Good thing we think they're so cute and loveable!

4 comments:

Aunt Marce said...

Too cute, those two!! They have the best personalities ever . . . but who knew their unique personalities would extend to naptime, too?

Ellen never wants to miss a thing, that's for sure. And Sophie's bed is pretty funny; just (barely) enough room for a little girl.

Mimi said...

One more example of their individuality! They are precious just as they are and more so every day.

geri said...

LOL - that is great. And I did find her, before I read your post, but it took a bit. What a crack up! Can't wait to here why we like to sleep at the top of the steps :)

Aunt Laura said...

Cute & lovable indeed! What great stories.