E & S just finished a year of music class and they had a special class the last day. They enjoyed the year and it was great to see their progression of skill and also comfort level and participation as the year went on. Their teacher was terrific and loved them just for who they each are...I'm always so thankful when the girls are under the care of people like that! Especially when I see it in educators who don't know my children from the next one(s). I so appreciate it when others take the time to know them as individuals with their own unique quirks, gifts, and personalities. (that's E on top and S in the center photo)
Monday, May 27, 2013
Last Music Class
E & S just finished a year of music class and they had a special class the last day. They enjoyed the year and it was great to see their progression of skill and also comfort level and participation as the year went on. Their teacher was terrific and loved them just for who they each are...I'm always so thankful when the girls are under the care of people like that! Especially when I see it in educators who don't know my children from the next one(s). I so appreciate it when others take the time to know them as individuals with their own unique quirks, gifts, and personalities. (that's E on top and S in the center photo)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Betsy - I'm so impressed that you signed the girls up for music class. It's terrific for them.
Just like big sister Corinne, Ellen and Sophie like music.
Sophie is so intent looking at the butterfly. I think I see her like that frequently, very intent on what she is doing.
I just LOVE how the girls all love music, singing and dancing. No wonder ... They have a great mom who chooses activities for the girls that will feed their natural curiosity (all 3 are very inquisitive), fit their talents (all musically talented), and help them develop their skills and confidence. Good job, Mommy.
Post a Comment