Friday, August 1, 2008

So Much Fun

Corinne loves her pac'n play that sits under the window in our living room. She loves to play in it, and lately loves to sit up holding on to the sides. We're waiting for her to pull herself all the way up...it won't be long.Did I mention that she also loves to "eat" the sides?
And Lilly loves the pac'n play too! Corinne laughs and squeals when Lilly comes up and paws at the sides. (Lilly loves it for other reasons, too, like taking naps there and basking in the sun when Corinne is playing elsewhere) Such a sense of power...Corinne is safely above Lilly.
But don't be mistaken--this is a tiring game! And when Corinne is tired she goes for her thumb.

5 comments:

Marcey said...

Great pictures, Bets! And I love the commentary. It'll be fun to see how the Corinne-Lilly relationship develops once Corinne is really on the go.

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures. Wonderful story, Bets!

Anonymous said...

Corinne, you are so beautiful! I love seeing what you're up to and hearing your mom's fun commentary. I hope we can hang out soon!

Anonymous said...

Corinne is without a doubt the cutest girl in the whole world - and smartest, too! This series of pictures certainly captures Corinne's personality and charm.

Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Corinne looks a lot like a baby Betsy in the photo sucking her thumb.