We're doing our best with mommy gone...Busken with daddy, the park with daddy, music class (daddy serving as the token father), walks with daddy, walks Grammy, Graeters with Grammy and daddy...We wish you were here Bets, but we are sooooo glad you are enjoying your time in Florida with Marcey. Both you and Marcey deserve some serious beach time.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm jealous that I missed out on Graeter's ice cream tonight (among other things) but glad that the three of you enjoyed it! (Why is Corinne wearing an orange bow?) Love to you both.
Betsy
Corinne is wearing an orange bow because that is the one she picked out to wear when she woke up from her nap.
The ice cream was delicious, especially the "chip" part! We are sorry that Mommy and Aunt Marcey missed the ice cream, but we would be delighted to take you when you get back to Cincinnati!
Love, Grammy
I love that Corinne picked out her own (orange) bow to wear. And I love that Betsy noticed it immediately... and then questioned it. LOL.
Post a Comment