Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mommy's Vacation

A much deserved trip to the beach is upcomming for my mommy. She has done so much for me, and I love her soooooooo much. So, while I am going to have fun with daddy during "daddy's weekend," I am still going to miss mommy. If I am sad while mommy is gone, maybe she will call me on my cell phone. Daddy promised to take me to get a doughnut, so that will make things a little better too.

I love you mommy.
Lil' C

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how often do you suppose Mommy will call?!? I put my money on one call per day.

Love Grammy

aunt laura said...

I bet the doughnut is the tip of the iceberg. ; ) Hope everyone has a very fun weekend.

aunt marcey said...

Corinne --

I'm sure you'll miss Mom, but I also bet that Dad has lots of fun things planned to keep you busy. Like eating donuts every day and breaking a few other "rules." And I bet Mom will miss you too. I'll make sure she calls to check in from time to time. : )

Aunt Marce

Betsy said...

Dear Corinne, I will miss you like crazy--of that I am sure. But I have full confidence in Daddy. He loves spending time with you and is planning all kinds of really fun things for the two of you to do and see this weekend! You are so lucky to have such an awesome dad, and what a great weekend it will be. (I'm quite certain that you will probably be worn out by the time I get home.) But I look forward to seeing your sweet face on Monday night and I hope to be able to tuck you in when I get home. Of course I will call and check in frequently, as I will be thinking of you and daddy the whole time. I love you, my precious girl.

love, Mommy xoxoxo

aunt marce said...

P.S. -- I, for one, can't wait for more posts by Dad especially during or after Daddy & Corinne's weekend!