Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fort



Brett and Corinne built a fort the other day. It was their place to read together and I couldn't resist taking some pictures. Wondering what they're reading? It's the first year of our blog, put into a book by my friend, Susan!! Corinne loves to read it--sometimes several times each day. She points out all the people she knows and loves to look at pictures of herself as a baby. As for the fort, I have a feeling that it will be a good past-time next weekend when I am gone. It will be the first ever Daddy/Corinne weekend -- without Mommy. (Good thing all the grandparents live in town!) No, really. Brett is looking forward to it and he's already planning all the fun things he wants to do with Corinne while I'm away. I have no doubt all will go well!

5 comments:

Calley said...

Where are you going for the weekend? Sounds wonderful! And, where did Susan do the book? What a great idea. I may have to follow suit.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm so interested in the book idea, too. Great idea!
Anne

Anonymous said...

The fort is precious! What fun for Daddy and Corinne. No wonder they are a great team.

love, Grammy

Betsy said...

Susan did an amazing job! She used mypublisher.com (if I'm not mistaken). It was a surprise gift for Corinne's first birthday and is top quality--beautifully done!

aunt marcey said...

I have a few predictions about Betsy's weekend away:

1. Corinne and Daddy are going to have a GREAT time together

2. Brett is going to make a fantastic Mr. Mom for the weekend.

3. Even so, Corinne is going to miss Mommy.

4. And Mommy will miss Corinne.

And that's ok. : )