Saturday, November 21, 2009

Go Cats!




Have you heard that the UC Bearcats football team is 10-0 this season, and currently ranked #5 in the country?! Corinne made her daddy, uncles, and Grandpa Schatz proud by wearing Brett's UC hat one day. One of these days she might even make it to a game...? But for now, our season tickets are taken by the die hard fans in the family!

2 comments:

Aunt Marce and Mimi said...

We are enjoying the cute photos of Corinne while we wait to board our flight from tel aviv to NYC. It was a great trip and we can't wait to see you all especially our adorable little C!

geri said...

YES I have been following them big time. I had to work yesterday but luckily the client I was meeting with had the game on, so I kept one ear on them and one on the game. And the best part, I got home in time to see the end. Woo Hoo! Go cats! (oh and I taped it too!!)