Saturday, January 9, 2010
Breaking News
Now that Brett and I are crawling out of our cocoon of shock and disbelief, we are excited to share our big news! We found out on Tuesday that I am carrying TWIN GIRLS! Who knew?! Not us, not my doctor, not anyone! I am 22 weeks along, and my doctor is hoping I will safely get to 36 weeks...so you can do the math and our timeline has suddenly become much shorter! But, as I've said many times over the last few days, God's plan is perfect. Which means that my "easy", nice, comfortable plan for our family was clearly flawed. So we are trusting the Lord on this one, and embracing what He has in store! We certainly have lots to prepare and plan for, but we now also have double the joy and blessing coming to us. And that is exciting! I am thankful for the family we have here to help, support, and love us, for Brett who brings me back down to earth in my moments of emotional yo-yo-ing, for Corinne who is a complete and total joy to us each and every day, and of course for these two healthy twin girls who will be joining us very soon! We will soon be a family of 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I big congratulations to all of you! This is truly a blessing. We are keeping you all in our prayers!
Love,
The Knapps
Betsy, Brett and Corinne,
Congratulations, I will be keeping you all in my prayers. If you need any help please call.
Anna
yeah! you guys will be doubly amazing!
What great news. God sending you double gifts. If we an just trust him God always knows what is best for us.
Aunt Pat
Congratulations! You will do an awesome job with twins and a toddler. A friend of mine always says "God will never give you what he doesn't think you can handle."
Betsy --
What can I say? You continue to amaze me with how you face the unexpected -- with wisdom, faith, and openness.
I am so, so excited about the TWO baby girls we will welcome into the family soon. Corinne is such a sweetheart and has been so much fun to watch. I can only imagine how that joy will increase exponentially with the twins' arrival.
It will be challenging, and require a new level of juggling. But clearly you and Brett are an incredible team, with a strong bench in all the grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends who love you. So I look forward to the adventure and to helping out in any way I can!
Love,
Marce
Betsy,
What an incredible gift! The Lord will give you strength, joy, peace, wisdom and everything else you need! I love you my friend!
Love, Kris
I love having two sisters; so I'm sure Corinne will too. What a special surprise. xoxo
This is so exciting, Bets! Hey, do you have ultrasound pictures to share? Would love to get a sneak peek at those sweet little girls.
Post a Comment