I realize it has been way too long since I've posted anything on our blog! This is not like me, and believe me it has bothered me on more than a few occasions. However, between our massive To-Do List, our necessary newfound level of contstant productivity, and our computer crashing, it's been tough to find the time and means to get a new post done. So here is a (very) hodge -podge selection of pictures, chosen for really no particular reason. (By the way, we are all doing fabulous--so no need to be worried about us!) Just when we think Corinne is a complete genius at just over 2 years old, she astounds us with yet more skill, clever sayings, creativity, and longer sentences. It is amazing!! Her brain is continuing to work on overdrive and she is such a clear and efficient communicator these days. I'm sure this is normal, but there are days when we just beam at her and wonder if there is any other kid on the planet as smart as her! A few impressive sentences from lately:
*"Hi, Mommy, I'm being gentle" as she taps the table with a ruler. Can you tell we use the word
gentle a lot in our house?!
*"Read this book, Mimi, I like it a lot".
*"Daddy is at work and Mommy is right here and Corinne is right here, too".
*"I would like some hummus, please Mommy". (Yes, she really loves it!)
Other things Corinne likes to do--count from 1 to 11, spell her name (if only she could remember the second 'n' in her name, it would be perfect!), sing "Zippity Do-Dah", "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer", play "Duck, Duck Goose" with her little animals, wear ponytails, chapstick, and sit on a "regular chair" at dinner. She did recently get her first haircut this past week, but was not too sure about the whole process. So, no pictures of that one!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Great post and terrific pictures!
My favorite Corinne comment this week was as we were going downstairs to get a snack, "I need a snack. No more pop tarts. Daddy ate all of them."
I love the photos and updates! (Especially like seeing Corinne wearing her cute new backpack : )
My favorite sentence from Corinne was left on my vm this week: "I love you Aunt Marce." And, actually, anything she says is wonderful to my ears.
LOL - Daddy ate all of the pop tarts!
I am a big fan of ponytails too.... Mostly I love hearing these stories. Little C's brain is working like crazy, and she just has to say it all out loud. Of course, my favorite thing is when I get to talk to her on the telephone. If only you guys lived closer.
xoxo
Post a Comment