Saturday, March 27, 2010

Guest Room

Funny how when we moved into our house 3 years ago it seemed so big and spacious--we even had some empty or mostly empty rooms. But my how times change! I am confident in saying that we are now using every single square inch of living space, and we are surely thankful for it. We do love our house and are especially grateful that we have a finished 3rd floor. And for those that will be helping us out when the twins come, here are some pictures of your guest quarters:) What was once a playroom is now also a partial guest room. (Don't worry: we'll restrict Little C's playtime hours up here so our hired help can get some rest!) Here are a few vantage points to get a feel for the space.

3 comments:

aunt marce said...

I think it's a great guest room, Bets, and I can't wait to make use of it again (kind of soon) when the twins arrive!

aunt laura said...

I don't think anyone will mind Little C playing in the the guest room.

Looking forward to hearing when my week of duty is. I can't wait to spend some time with all of you cooking, cleaning, playing with Corinne, tending to the twins.

Mimi/aka Grammy said...

I am thinking that when I stay over maybe Corinne would like to sleep with me. Or at least she could visit ANYtime she likes!!