Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Outdoors...finally!



Warmer weather, at last! It's been in the 60's this week and so we've been able to get outside a few short times. Corinne is happiest there, I think! She runs, jumps, waves, and is a completely outgoing and adventuresome kid when she gets outside. In the last picture she was running up to our path, down the steps to the driveway, around to the sidewalk, and through the grass up to the path again--she must have made this loop 20 times! She had such a ball and it's amazing to already notice the things she is more confident to do now that she is older. Even a big difference from just the fall. I can't wait to get her to the playground to see more of her growth in action! She's truly a little girl now--just like she tells me all the time, "I'm a big girl, mommy!" I love this age and I adore my sweet Little C.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bets! I love Corinne's expression with the chalk! So sweet! We've also been outside a lot this week and like you said, it's amazing to see our kids' growth in confidence even just from fall to spring. Happy playing!
Anne

aunt marcey said...

Thank goodness for spring! I know how much Corinne loves going on walks, playing and generally being outdoors. Amazing how Little C has grown so fast. I can't wait to see more reports this spring and summer!

aunt laura said...

I love to be outside as much as possible in my free time too. It makes me happy to see that Corinne is such an active happy kid. I can't wait to spend time with her walking, running, riding bikes, jumping rope and taking her on my favorite hikes here in California too.

Mimi said...

Corinne also likes to ride her bike down the small slope of the neighbors driveway. She did it several times, of course Mimi was there to egg her on and catch her if she went too fast. More fun to come!