Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sandal Ready

After a long, snowy winter we are just beginning to feel like spring might be coming...and hopefully soon! On Friday, Saturday and Sunday it was sunny all day, warmer than it has been in a while (which isn't really saying much), and we noticed it's begun to get light earlier and stay that way later. So, it's starting to feel like we really will eventually see springtime here! To celebrate, Corinne and I decided to paint our toenails! Little C. loved it and sat very still while I did her fingernails, too (in a clear coat). But here are our sandal-ready toes! Now we just need some true springtime weather!!

4 comments:

aunt marce said...

I love it! How cute!! But Bets: How were you able to reach your toes? Or did Brett paint yours? : )

I am sure Little C is happy for spring so she can run around outside again. Soon there will be walks to the Kilgour playground with Mimi and Meemaw.

Love,
Aunt Marce

Aunt M said...

PS: I think Corinne has your little toes. : )

Mimi said...

Very cute! We shall have to compare our "summer toes" when I come over this week. Maybe it will still be warm and I could wear sandals.

aunt laura said...

I love that color!