Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Brunch





We enjoyed brunch with my dad after church on Easter Sunday. The weather was gorgeous and the food was delicious! My dad (Pop Pop) is famous for finding quarters from behind kids' ears...and sure enough, there were some quarters hiding behind Corinne's ears that day! She loved it and laughed so hard! And you can see she is checking her own ears for more, too.
Note: We tried to get some good family pictures as well as a picture with Little C and Pop Pop, but unfortunately she is still in a phase where she won't look at the camera if she knows we're trying to take her picture. Bummer! You'll have to settle for these, I guess.

3 comments:

aunt marce said...

Corinne looks beautiful in her Easter dress! Looks like brunch was a lot of fun. And that Pop Pop really has some tricks up his sleeve. I'm sure Daddy was happy to see quarters coming out of Corinne's ear ... gotta feed that college fund, right? So Corinne can go to the Harvard of the Midwest, OWU!

aunt laura said...

Now I can see the entire dress. I like it and like to see C laughing. That's a pretty great trick Dad/Pop Pop has... Wish I'd been there too. So you should take those family pictures even if Corinne doesn't smile.

Portman said...

Very Pretty Dress, Corinne.