Friday, April 16, 2010
Fresh Air & Smoothies
The first two pictures show what Corinne calls a smile...I'm not sure what to call it. But I'll take it--Little C has begun to feel a little better the last day or so (still, you can see the red nose and eyes)! We've played outside, worn our (Cinderella for hers) sunglasses, practiced with the soccer goal, and enjoyed a strawberry-banana smoothie (or two) that we made together!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear C is feeling better & the weather is nice so you can play outside. I hope our rain is almost over; so I can go outside to play too. Super cute pictures (I think I say that each time). I'm glad to see C smile, and like her shades.
I like the pigtails! Mommy often had pigtails when she was little too, especially in the summer time.
See that Corinne is being introduced to soccer at an early age. With Daddy coaching am sure that will give her an advantage when she begins to play on a team and I get to come watch.
I'm so happy to see photos of Corinne smiling after her sick days and enjoying the sunshine. Smoothies and soccer sound like a good combination!
Love,
Aunt Marce
Post a Comment