Sunday, April 11, 2010

Results Are In

Thanks to all those who voted in our poll. It is fun to see what the results say--although I'm pretty sure they don't mean a thing! And whoever it was that voted for week 34: well, that week has come and gone! I am currently in the middle of week 35, but desperately hoping it's not this week because Corinne is now miserably sick and so that would be VERY bad timing. I will know more after Tuesday morning's ultrasound and should have a pretty good update then on where things stand with the twins.

1 comment:

Aunt Marce said...

Poor little C! I am praying for her to feel better so that she is feeling 100% and ready for all the excitement that will go along with the arrival of her little sisters. And PTL that you and the baby girls have made it this far in good health, Bets!