Still n0t sure who's who? That's Ellen on the left and Sophie on the right.
What a difference two and a half years makes! Hard to believe Little C was ever this small! Though the quality of this photo isn't great (I couldn't find our camera so I used my phone), you get the idea. Whoa! Corinne is a little girl now. She was sweet enough to put her arm around her baby sisters, or something like that.
3 comments:
My new favorite photo! And I love the looks on Ellen's and Sophie's faces -- seems like they're trying to figure out what they think of the whole scene. These three girls are too cute! Tell them Aunt Marce said hi and I love them.
I am running out of adjectives for cute. Adorable poses & perspective.
Corinne, Ellen and Sophie are probably wondering why Mimi still hasn't commented on their adorable photos. Mimi Seems to be slacking off. Wonder what else she is doing with her time...
Post a Comment