Friday, February 4, 2011

Bringin' It Indoors


The winter is waring on us...for many reasons. Corinne loves to be outdoors so she can run around, ride her bike, and go to the park. So it's hard to have the same fun when we're stuck inside all the time, but she does have her methods. It's not uncommon for C to set up a few pillows in the family room and just RUN, full throttle (!), from one end of the room to the other. Really. She even gets out of breath from running so hard. Sometimes I even join in the fun. It's great, actually!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Got to love the energy of our girl. Go, Corinne! Bet Ellen and Sophie wish they could go like big sis.

Aunt Marce said...

Gotta be creative in this brutal winter!

I love Corinne and her running -- she gets so much joy out of it! And I enjoyed getting roped into her indoor, creative, running obstacle courses at Tgiving and Christmas. I bet Aunt Lala will get to do that when she visits soon!

Aunt Lala said...

Love it! FYI it was 70 degrees here today. Maybe you could ship Corinne out and she & I can go run & play outside ; )