Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hair


Corinne just got her hair cut really short and I have to say that I really love it. She looks older.(Don't people always say that about short hair?!) But it's also just so cute. Her hair is so straight, it just hangs there, so I think it's a much better cut for her. And of course now that it's short and I like it so much I'm already kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Oh well. As for Ellen (top picture) and Sophie (bottom picture), I tried to get a picture of them after they had a bath one evening. The reason being, I think they both might end up with wavy/curly hair at some point. After the bath their hair is super curly until I comb it--and then it just becomes wavy. That's how my hair was when I was little and Brett's hair has just a tiny little wave to it now as well. So we'll see how their hair turns out. (I guess it's hard to tell what I'm talking about in the pictures, but you can just take my word for it.)

2 comments:

Aunt Marce said...

These are the cutest faces ever!

Corinne's new 'do is really adorable on her and I definitely see the curls that Elle and Soph are sprouting.

Mimi said...

I think the E and S will both have curls...they have more curl than Bets when she was that age (not to mention all the curls on Daddy's side of the family.) E and S get cuter every day! As far Miss Corinne, she is adorable short or long hair!

Of course that is objectively speaking! They are the three cutest little girls ever.