
Brett & I enjoying ourselves:)

Dad, Lynn, Brett & I

Dad & I

Yes, that is me. You probably don't recognize me because I am dressed up, looking relaxed and carefree--with no children attached to me! Brett and I enjoyed going to the beautiful wedding of a talented, smart, fun young couple on Saturday night. It was a really sweet evening from start to finish, and Lynn was (as usual) a gracious and classy hostess and mother of the bride! As Brett and I drove to the wedding we realized that this was the first time (ever!!) since having 3 kids that we hadn't been home to feed the kids their dinner. Thankfully we have had a handful of occasions to go out to dinner by ourselves without kids in the last 9 1/2 months, but have always been the ones to direct the dinnertime circus at home with the girls. It felt great not to worry about cooking (Brett's mom is an angel and even brought dinner for all of the them), or feeding everyone, or doing the clean up afterward. And then to have a wonderful evening
at a great celebration was just so great! And wouldn't you know I actually remembered my camera...but after getting just these few pictures the battery died before I could get some of the bride and groom.
2 comments:
It looks like it was beautiful (no surprise given who the bride and M.O.B. are). So glad to see you and Brett got out for the evening -- and even got out of dinner duty! Sharon is definitely an angel. Those kids have two amazing grandmothers, for sure.
P.S. -- BTW, you look gorgeous. Love the shirt on you!!
What a lovely evening. I'm so glad that you went.
Post a Comment