Monday, February 14, 2011

First UC Game



Brett took Corinne to her first UC basketball game this past weekend and they invited some good friends of ours to go along. Adam and Corinne were born on the same day and have become buddies the past few years. Apparently both kids had a blast at the game and the report I got was that when the dancers came out for the extended halftime show, Corinne danced with them excitedly for the entire fifteen minutes! Not only did she miss her afternoon nap because of the game, I think she could have used an extra one later. But what a great afternoon for everyone...well worth the experience. Too bad UC lost.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Bearcat fans in the making. Looks like a good time for all.

Aunt Marce said...

What a fun outing for everybody, and so cool that friends could go along. I think Corinne and Daddy have found a new pastime to add to their list of father-daughter "club time" activities.

The McClains said...

That is SO cute! I love that Adam and little C are buddies. :)

Aunt Lala said...

Adorable pictures