Thursday, May 26, 2011

Taking Off




Corinne has really figured out her scooter recently and she takes off up and down the street. It's amazing how much better she has gotten at it just in the last week or so--to the point where I can't keep up with her anymore! It has been so fun for her and equally fun for Brett and I to watch her. Her coordination and confidence have sky rocketed! And we couldn't get out C's scooter without thinking of Aunt Laura...who also taught Corinne hopscotch a few months back. So we did a little of that, too.

5 comments:

The McClains said...

So cute! I love the scooter idea. See you tomorrow!

aunt marce said...

Go, Corinne, Go! Very impressive. I am sure she is thrilled to be in her favorite place -- the outdoors!

geri said...

Fun - I remember when Angella had one of those. Such fun times for all of you :) And I am so jealous that you are outside and it looks like summer. 46 and raining here this morning - I'm not even sure it feels like spring yet!

Aunt Laura said...

Yay! I'm so glad she is having fun with the scooter. It's such a great feeling to master something new -- especially when it's such a fun thing and you can take off & go fast.

And I was thinking a lot about Corinne learning to ride her scooter while I was at GGP practicing my clip in pedals.

aunt marce said...

Does Corinne get to bring her scooter on vacation?