Friday, October 28, 2011

C's Halloween Parade





Ellen, Sophie and I went to watch Corinne in her school's Halloween parade this morning. It was cold, but worth the experience. Corinne chose to be Sleeping Beauty ("Aurora is her other name" she'll tell you) this year which was super easy to pull off. (Those Disney princess dresses are everywhere!) And at the beginning of the week my mom brought over a sparkly tiara she wore to her prom back in the 60's (gasp!) for C to wear with her costume...except it is now part of C's everyday attire and has taken the place of her regular headband. Here are a few quick pictures from the parade.

5 comments:

The McClains said...

SO cute! That is adorable - thanks for sharing!

Mimi said...

Those pictures are great! Can hardly wait to see all three dressed up for trick or treating.

Aunt Laura said...

Cute including E & S watching their big sister... And lot of pink too!!

Aunt Marce said...

Very exciting! What a great costume -- tiara and all. Corinne must be thrilled ... little sisters looking on and everything!

Can't wait to hear all about it.

geri said...

So fun! I have to tell you I love all the memories your blog stirs up for me. I looked at these pics and then thought of all of Angella's Halloween costumes over the years. So fun! THANKS. I can't wait to see pictures from Halloween - when do y'all trick or treat, Monday night? I hope you get good weather. Rain predicted for here - LOL, what else!