

Sometimes I am still amazed that we have twin girls. Lately we are seeing more of their twin sister bond shine through. I think before now they were only showing their awareness of one another in small, inconsistent and subtle ways. Probably this was as much due to age and normal development as anything. But these days they interact daily and just today Sophie took some toys (all the way across the room and around some furniture) to Ellen, even though they were playing separately. Sophie handed Ellen toys and Ellen gladly took them...there were some sweet giggles at some point, too. Often times they give kisses, hugs, and sometimes feed each other their food as well. I didn't know many twins going into this thing, but I can say that it is getting really fun to watch them grow and play together. Ellen and Sophie will be 18 months in just two weeks! (Ellen in pink)
4 comments:
I still find it hard to believe sometimes that you have twins too. And it still amazes me how you do it. I have two freinds... one is a twin the other has twins and whenever the three of us are together I talk about you :)
The girls sure do look cute playing together. And I am glad you can take time to just watch and soak it all in. They do grow up fast, these are memeories to cherish.
It is so fun to watch Ellen and Sophie share toys, take turns and give each other love. Such sweet little girls, like big sister Corinne and Mommy and Daddy. A sweet and loving family!
Dear Betsy & Brett:
Thank you for having twins. Ellen and Sophie are so sweet, lovable, and fun.
Aunt Marce
Yeah, I can't believe you have twins & three young kids in all. And often wonder if that thought crosses your mind and Brett's. I adore your girls and reading your blog from so far away I feel like I know them all. Thank you. xoxo
Post a Comment