Tuesday, May 22, 2012

For Reference


Marcey sent me the top picture a few weeks ago and I couldn't help but be amazed by it. (Ellen is on the left in both photos) Some things that have remained the same and are evidenced in these photos: Ellen is still a bit taller and weighs more than Sophie--always has. Ellen still has more & thicker hair than Sophie. And in both photos Ellen happens to be wearing purple : )

5 comments:

Aunt Laura said...

Great comparison. The girls are getting so big!

geri said...

WOW, they are so big! I'm pretty sure to you Betsy, the two years has not flown by, but to me I can't belive they are two already and little C is four! Love looking back like that, great post. ...geri

Mimi said...

I think that Sophie and Ellen are alike and yet different, just as all sisters are, especially twin sisters. Most of all, they are dear, sweet little girls who bring much joy to their family.

Aunt Marce said...

This proves that Sophie and Ellen just keep getting cuter and cuter (if that is possible!).

The McClains said...

A great reminder of how fast time flies! Love to your sweet girls!!