One of my very favorite characters growing up was Ramona Quimby, the pesky, cute, curious central character in one of Beverly Cleary's most popular series of books for young readers. Ramona Quimby. That's who Corinne reminds me of in these pictures. I think it's her haircut. Or maybe that she's doing something silly. Those are the leftover decorations from Ellen and Sophie's party...that we just can't bear to take down. Why? Because the big yellow one "looks like a beehive" C says. And they're just fun!
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just like Ramona, Corinne has tons of imagination! I'm sure Corinne will enjoy the Ramona stories too.
And look at that gorgeous, smiling face.
What a great memory (Ramona Quimby!). Those pictures have so much personality. I love that Corinne so!
Now that Corinne has pointed it out, the decoration does look like the pictures of bee hives in the story books we read. What a genius she is! But then, it is little surprise considering her "gene pool".
Post a Comment