The girls had fun with our outdoor obstacle course the other day. I taught Corinne, Ellen and Sophie how to weave through the cones. Then they taught me that they can run endlessly! C led her sisters in a big loop from the cones, to the patio, to the sidewalk, and through the cones again--all running. She must have done 5 of those laps in a row. Finally she designated our front stoop as the "break" spot. And the water table is always a good respite from the running. Fill it up and let 'em splash! (I think the shoes and socks only stayed on for about 30 seconds)
Friday, May 25, 2012
Sunny Days
The girls had fun with our outdoor obstacle course the other day. I taught Corinne, Ellen and Sophie how to weave through the cones. Then they taught me that they can run endlessly! C led her sisters in a big loop from the cones, to the patio, to the sidewalk, and through the cones again--all running. She must have done 5 of those laps in a row. Finally she designated our front stoop as the "break" spot. And the water table is always a good respite from the running. Fill it up and let 'em splash! (I think the shoes and socks only stayed on for about 30 seconds)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like a great use of a sunny day! I look forward to running around with the girls this summer.
Looks like fun... I often wonder how I get so worn out by those kids. I mean, I run and work out, but I usually need a break before they do. Hoping we get to do some of that fun stuff next week. xo
Looks like lots and lots of fun!
Summer... Jealous!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment