Summer has officially begun at our house! Corinne finished her first year of pre-school this past week, and what a wonderful year it was for her. I am so thankful for her teachers and friends, and for the fabulous school she has been a part of. From writing her name, to gaining confidence in a new environment, to blossoming socially (and so much more!) we couldn't be more pleased. School has been a huge positive for her. I remember praying for the right class and the right teachers (after I had prayed for the right school) and God definitely delivered on all fronts. Such a blessing!
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She sure did come a long way. Remember the first few days and how apprehensive she was. And now look at her. What a big girl :)
So glad she had a fun year. Can't wait to hear about all her new adventures next year.
...geri
Watching Corinne grow and mature is a blessing and a joy! Am eager to see what the Lord has planned for her life and how it unfolds.
I'm very proud of Corinne. And it has been so much fun to see her blossom as her curious mind, imagination, and skills continue to grow with all kinds of great new "material"!
To love learning is invaluable. I'm so happy for Corinne -- that she loved school and accomplished so much. Great job Betsy on making such excellent school decisions.
P.S. It was a privilege to be asked to drop her off and pick her up at school during my last visit.
Post a Comment