Tuesday, May 21, 2013
All Wet
Its so funny to me that the Y looks the same as it did when I grew up going there 25 years ago! But here we are doing swim lessons just like I did. Interestingly enough E & S are in C's class because of the age groupings. I'm hoping that will work in our favor for E & S, who aren't nearly as into it as Corinne is. Swim lessons end just in time for summer vacation so maybe the girls will pick up a few things in time for the beach! (E on left)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wet or dry, I'll take these three angels any time.
Yay for swimming lessons and a beach vacation! Can't wait to see the girls show off everything they've learned. And good job to E & S for braving swimming class.
So what Y are you at???? Didn't you go to the Y in western hills when you were little?? Are you taking that girls down there for swim lessons?
And I agree with Aunt Marce, yahoo for swimming lessons and BEACH vacations! Enjoy :)
....geri
Swimming lessons are necessary but not really all that fun... Is that the Gamble Nippert Y??
P.S.: How could anyone resist Ellen's adorable face in this photo, with those big blue puppy-dog eyes!
Post a Comment