


Last week Corinne and I met my friends Ann and Amy at the park. The three of us taught 4th grade together and have since decided to stay home with our kids. At one point in the morning we pulled the girls together (by way of tempting them with snacks...) and Ann took these pictures. From left to right: Corinne, Ella (2 1/2), Jordan (4). As you can see, Corinne's shyness wore off by the last snapshot:) Sweet girl.
5 comments:
So cute to see Corinne with other kids! She's turning into a kid herself. Glad you guys got out to the park.
What a cute group of little girls, and what a fun day for the moms. I like Ella's pigtails a lot. I wore pigtails on Sunday but they weren't as cute as Ella's.
I also want to say that I like the sequence shots of Corinne! She's so cute and full of personality already.
Post a Comment