Thursday, August 13, 2009

4 Years


Four years ago today Brett and I were married on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. (Best decision I ever made!) While on vacation there last week we took Little C to the Mariott Beach & Golf Resort in Palmetto Dunes Plantation where we had both our ceremony and reception. Here are some pictures--I included the 2nd one so you could get a better view of the ceremony spot. Picture white chairs set up on the grass to face the ocean, 65 of our closest family and friends, and a breathtaking evening at the beach. It was truly a spectacular venue and everything I had dreamed of. Happy Anniversary, Brett. All of my love.

4 comments:

aunt laura said...

Four years?! It seems like yesterday. Happy anniversary!

Love,
Laura

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been four years! I hope you are both flooded with wonderful memories of this day and all the incredible blessing the Lord has given you both over these past four years! Enjoy and be blessed! Love you!

Unknown said...

(Kristen...is me...Krissy! I don't know why it says Kristen...oh well!)

marcey said...

Happy anniversary to my favorite couple! It was such a beautiful ceremony and a fun party. And a great four years since -- especially with the arrival of your sweet girl.

Love,
Marce