Monday, August 10, 2009

Girl Genius

I don't have any pictures for this one, but I do have one small victory! Tonight after dinner Corinne used the potty for the first time! We were downstairs in the kitchen and she told me "potty". When I asked her she assured me she had to go, so I whisked her upstairs to the potty and-- to my sheer and utter surprise--she went potty! Uh, did I mention that we just bought the potty this morning, and only set it up this afternoon?!!! Let's hope she picks up on everything this fast! I knew she was gifted :)

4 comments:

The McClains said...

Yeaaa! I guess she was ready?! Hope you had a great vacation - can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!

John and Corrie Guckenberger said...

She is so cute. I miss you all and cannot believe how big she has become..... Is that Brett's face or yours? I am thinking Brett's?????
I hope to see you all in December.
Corrie

Linnea said...

Way to go Corinne!!!

aunt marcey said...

Ha ha! So funny! I bet Mommy and Daddy gave Corinne lots of praise for her first use of the potty. I'm sure you and Brett never thought you'd be making such a fuss over someone using the toilet. : )

Based on reports I have been receiving from Mimi/Grammy, Corinne has known for some time what the potty is all about, so I am not surprised!

Plus, she's totally gifted.