

Thanks to a McDonald's with an outdoor picnic area and a Weeping Willow Tree, we survived the drive to Hilton Head Island. At our dinner stop we put Corinne in her pajamas...and shoes so she could still play and walk. She loved hiding in the Weeping Willow branches with Grandma Schatz!
Stay tuned for vacation pictures!
3 comments:
Yay! I thought I was going to have to wait a whole week for pictures of Little C. How cute are these?!!
Glad you made it to HH and hope you guys have a great time. So jealous you are at the beach. Nothing better than saltwater & sunshine.
Love,
Aunt Laura xo
Oh, my gosh! I was soooo happy to see the vacation post as I was checking to see my precious girl this morning! Adorable and can't wait for more updates. Am sure everyone will have a wonderful time.
Looking forward to giving all of you a huge when you get back.
lots of love, Mimi
Look at that cute girl in her PJs and pink shoes, enjoying herself -- apparently unfazed by the long drive! Have a great time on your vacation, Schatzes. I'm thinking of you.
Love,
Aunt Marce
Post a Comment