
Do they look so cute, or what? This little boy lives down the street from us and regularly asks, "Does Corinne want to play?" Mind you, he just turned 5! So we don't let anything unsupervised take place:) Haha. He's just a little too suave, though, don't you think? But really, a great kid from a great family. Maybe some day...
4 comments:
Very cute! I'm impressed that Corinne has big kid friends in the neighborhood.
But ... Is that a chainsaw I hear in the background?
: )
Stu is a really cute little boy. Last spring one evening Corinne stooped down to listen to Stu's explanation of how his scooter works and all the safety features on his helmet. Corinne was totally engrossed with what Stu was saying and he was totally engrossed with her. Guess they still enjoy each other's company!
Sweet. I've heard the scooter story from Mimi several times. And I'm so glad there are kids nearby to make friends with... Don't rush it with the dating though. ; )
Too sweet. :) I can't blame Stu - Corinne sure is a cute little girl!
Post a Comment