Most of our Memorial Day weekend was spent outside. It's been HOT here and the kids have been dying to get the baby pool and the hose out. So we did! We waded, splashed, hosed, ran, and just had fun. Right in our front yard. And Brett made smoothies for us to enjoy, too. I think we're still recovering!
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Water Play!
Most of our Memorial Day weekend was spent outside. It's been HOT here and the kids have been dying to get the baby pool and the hose out. So we did! We waded, splashed, hosed, ran, and just had fun. Right in our front yard. And Brett made smoothies for us to enjoy, too. I think we're still recovering!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ahhhh, summer! So jealous! ...geri
Great way to spend a hot afternoon. I can just imagine the loud giggles of the girls.
I think your next house will need a pool.
Looks like fun. And I can hear Sophie laughing in one of those pictures.
Post a Comment