
Despite turning another year older (sigh), I was able to run my usual three miles at the gym in the morning. (But these days it's not without feeling it. It's just not like when I was younger.) It was a great birthday, capped off by a date with Brett Saturday evening. We went to dinner at
Mt. Adams Bar & Grill and then to
Playhouse in the Park for the award winning,
"I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change". Quite a halarious production, and even more so this year since we were able to relate to the vignettes dealing with having a new baby! (Though not for much longer since our "baby" is turning 1 soon!) And, thanks to all of you who sent cards, emails, or called to sing (Ryan & Lauren, mom) or say happy birthday to me!
3 comments:
You look pretty well preserved for such an "old" lady!
Love you lots, Mom
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had such a fun day!!
Glad to hear it was a good one. I want to hear more about the play.
Post a Comment