Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sophie-Spider


It remains to be seen what Sophie will really be for Halloween this year. C wants to be Belle and Ellen wants to be a princess, too. Sophie likes to put on this spider costume each morning to start her day and says she wants to be a spider for Halloween. But I'm guessing that when it comes time to get into costume and she sees her sisters dressed like princesses she'll want to be one too. I guess we'll find out soon.

4 comments:

geri said...

OMG that is too cute. I so loved halloween when Ang was little. I can't wait to see pics of what they all wear. And you are still having nice weather - hopefully it will be warm and dry so they don't have to cover up their costumes.
...geri

Aunt Laura said...

Make that Scary Sophie Spider. Although I think she's more cute than scary ; )

Either way I bet she'll bring home lots of candy.

Mimi said...

Sophie is one cute spider. I would be happy to have that special spider in my house.

Aunt Marce said...

I am not a fan of spiders, but this one is positively adorable! I like Sophie's sense of imagination and can't wait to find out what her final decision will be.