

Everyone is doing well. So far, Ellen and Sophie have done a very good job of sleeping between feedings (and they are feeding very well). Betsy is feeling good right now, but tired, and the really powerful drugs will probably wear off sometime tonight or tomorrow.
I can confirm a few more details: Ellen was born first and was Baby A. They both have full heads of golden brown hair (one a bit lighter than the other), though not quite as much as Corinne had when she was born. And Betsy said that of the twins, Ellen most closely resembles Corinne.
Many thanks from Betsy and Brett for all the messages and good wishes.
5 comments:
I'm so happy to see the pictures. It sounds like a pretty good day for everyone including Little C. & Mimi.
xoxo
I love Corinne's smile, she is so excited (Along with Aunt Jean's).
Betsy you look great.
Anna
Corinne isn't it fun to be a big sister. I am looking forward to pictures of your little sisters.
Aunt Pat
Betsy,
I was praying for you all on my morning walk today. What awesome news ... and the weights blow me away. Happy Mother's Day!
Jules (Bollinger)
Congrats to all of you!! We can't wait to meet the twins:)
Post a Comment