Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Figuring it Out

Thankfully Little C is getting used to our new normal, and finding things to do while we are busy feeding Ellen and Sophie. Of course it helps that there are many people around to pitch in and help entertain and occupy her time. For that we are so thankful! It has made the transition so much more manageable for me since I am still limited in what I can do physically until I fully recover. Corinne has been busier and more spoiled these last two weeks than ever before in her young life! She's also never been more tired. But she still loves to hold Ellen and Sophie--she tells them she loves them and tells us that she "likes them a lot" or "loves them very much". I also heard her call one of them "sweetheart" yesterday! We'll see how long it takes her to figure out that it's those very same sisters who have taken mommy and daddy's laps, time and energy:) Right now I don't think she is correlating the two. Regardless, it is fun to watch how things evolve each day in our house. Never a dull moment!Our artist, Corinne, chose to wear her blue winter hat while she painted...for inspiration? But actually, she's not usually all that into artsy craftsy things. She would much rather run, jump, climb and play using her imagination.
Here's Princess Corinne helping with a feeding
She sits and plays for long periods of time with her people, cars, and animals. Thankfully she has a long attention span! And getting new polish on her toes with Brett's mom...a favorite way to pass the time!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Can't figure out which picture is the cutest! Absolutely adorable is our precious big sister!

Aunt Laura said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad to hear everyone is adjusting.

The McClains said...

So cute! It sounds like little C. is enjoying the excitement of the new twins. I hope that continues. You all sound like you are handling this transition beautifully. Keep up the good work! :)