Sunday, May 9, 2010

Proud Big Sis

Corinne has been an absolute trooper at welcoming her baby sisters into the world! What an answer to prayer that she loves them so! She visited us every day at the hospital and the novelty never did wear off--each time she waved, kissed, and asked to hold her precious sisters...it makes my heart glad beyond words. Brett and I continue to see examples like this of God's faithfulness in every step, situation, and circumstance of having our twin girls--even in the seemingly "little" things like worrying about how Corinne will handle having baby sisters. Praise the Lord that we serve a God who wants to walk with us through each and every experience, working out a wonderful plan for our lives! We are anxious to get home in just a few hours, to be with Corinne, and to start this new adventure as a family. Our super happy girl, ready to visit her sisters
Corinne reached out to hold her baby sister..."by herself" she said!
Corinne and daddy sharing some time together with little sis, pointing out eyes, nose, and mouth.
Corinne is going to be great at giving her sisters the pacifier, which she was dying to do here (even though Sophie was sleeping:)

Corinne up close and personal with Ellen.

Looking for that belly button...but a little weirded out by the cord!

6 comments:

The McClains said...

That is so awesome! I knew little C. would be a wonderful big sister. Best of luck with your first night home as a family of five! What a great way to celebrate Mother's Day!

Mike & Megan said...

Happy Mother's Day!! How special to celebrate it with all your girls at home. It is amazing how God is so faithful even in the little details. Praying for you and His continued blessing on your sweet family!

(*Love* the new pics of Corinne and her baby sisters...precious!)

Golf Girl said...

Happy Mother's Day Betsy! I hope you had a great day with your three little angels.

Anna

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed every picture. What a great Mother's day gift. God has bless all of you. I have enjoyed watching Corinne grow am looking forward to watching her and her baby sisters.
Aunt Pat

aunt laura said...

What a great series of photos! I'm glad the first few days have been so wonderful for all of you. Wishing you well as you begin life at home as a family of five.

Happy Mother's Day. xoxo

Amy Samad said...

Those are great pictures! I'm so happy to see that everyone is doing well, and that Corinne is adjusting to life as a big sister!